Sunday, October 23, 2011

Things I'd LOVE to have in my home

Not to be confused with things I'd like or things that I need, though both those may be true as well; or, things that match each other. It is things I would LOVE.

Nailhead Trunk Cocktail Table
Nailhead Trunk Cocktail Table   Originally $499.00

Nailhead Trunk End Table
Nailhead  Trunk End Table  Originally $399.00


































Ellissa 18" Square Button-Tufted Accent Pillow 



Ellissa 23x14" Oblong Accent Pillow 



Palacio 18" Square Brown Accent Pillow 



Pomona Accent Pillows





Bedskirt, Linden Street Plush Stripe



Cordova Bedspread Set, also pillows 
Bronze and Gold (separate colors)


Again, never mind.
There is not enough of what I love, but, I shall continue with some likes, such as this:

A lovely rug full of blues, creams and greens. Can get it in rectangular and runner. Not sure how it would go with the wood on the ceiling and floor, though. Of course, the wood on the ceiling and floor could be stained a different shade.





No comments:

Post a Comment